How do I know what size to buy?
- We carry a variety of designers. Each designer has their own specific product sizing. You can find the size chart for the corresponding designer(s) you are interested next to each items size selection. There is no consensus on garment sizing.
- If you are unsure about which size to buy, you can ask the personal shopping consultant that is handling your order.
- We may ask you to measure yourself. For more information please CLICK HERE (see Fit Tips LINK to sizing info and image ) so that we can help you choose the best size.
I can’t find the item I’m looking for. How can I search for it?
- We update our website regularly based on product availability. If you cannot find an item that you previously saw on our website it has been sold out. If you saw the item in a retail location it may not be available through Toni Plus Online. If this is the case please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and speak to one of our personal shopping consultants.
What if the item(s) I want to purchase are not in stock when I place my order?
- If we are unable to provide the product(s) you ordered one of our personal shopping consultants will phone or email you to let you know if there is an expected delivery date of new stock. If future deliveries are not available you will be offered alternate items. We will NEVER send alternate items without your approval.
What if I need assistance?
- Our personal shopping consultants are always happy to help you find the best products for your needs.
- You may email us at email@example.com.
- All inquiries will be responded to between Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm Eastern Standard Time.
I’ve placed my order but I have not received an email confirmation?
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as early as possible can so we can confirm your order details. This normally only occurs when the email address provided during the order form payment process was typed incorrectly. We will amend your email address as soon as we confirm it with you.
- Please check your junk email folder in the event that our email address is blocked.
How can I pay for my goods?
- At this time we accept Visa and MasterCard. All online purchases are placed through our secured payment gateway.
- At this time we do not accept payments from Visa and MasterCard originating outside Canada.
How secure are my credit card details?
- Toni Plus uses a third party payment service provider utilizing the latest technology to ensure the security, reliability, and availability of payment services. These technologies include multiple layers of protection against all known attack vectors and methods. Our payment provider is PCI Level 1 certified which is the highest level possible. This means the highest industry standards for data protection and network security.
When entering my credit card details I was asked for a ‘Security Number’, tell me more?
- Most cards have a three digit code that appears on the back of the card above the signature strip.
- This information is used as an additional form of security for both the retailer and the card holder to verify the integrity of the transaction.
Will you charge sales tax on my order?
- Yes. All purchases and shipping charges will be charged federal and provincial sales taxes based on the province in which you reside.
How much will the delivery cost?
- $15 delivery – when we ship goods costing between up to $499*
- Free delivery – when we ship goods costing $500 and over*
All amounts exclude tax.
Do you deliver to my area?
- We deliver to all Canada Post destinations across Canada.
- At this time we do not offer international delivery
How long will delivery take?
- Providing the goods you wish to order are in stock, our standard delivery usually takes 3-10 days, however there is NO GUARANTEE that this will not take longer.
- While we and our third party delivery services do our very best, circumstances may require a longer delivery time. Toni Plus and its affiliates cannot be held liable for late deliveries.
- The cost of returning unwanted goods is the responsibility of the customer. Return instructions are included with every purchase for your convenience.
How can I track the delivery status of my order?
What if you think we have incorrect delivery information?
- If there is any information on your personal profile that is incorrect or incomplete, please e-mail us at email@example.com as soon as possible so we can correct it promptly.
returns & exchanges
How do I return or exchange item(s)?
If you are not completely satisfied with items you have ordered from our online store you can return or exchange them providing:
- The goods are returned or exchanged to us within 10 days of receipt by you.
- The goods are in their original condition AND the garment tags remain intact.
- You have obtained a Return Authorization Number (RAN) or an Exchange Authorization Number (EAN) from us BEFORE returning or exchanging the goods. To obtain a RAN or EAN from us please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The RAN or EAN must be clearly visible on the outside of the return packaging.
Return delivery charges are the responsibility of the customer; however a pre-addressed label and return instructions are included with every purchase for your convenience.
Please note. The Return Policy for our retail stores is different to that of the online site. For further information about the Return Policy at our stores CLICK here
Can I return goods purchased through the from Toni Plus Online to a Toni Plus store location?
- No, all online purchases are to be returned to our Head Office located at:
16-1140 Sheppard Ave West, North York, ON, M3K 2A2 as indicated on the return shipping label enclosed with your purchase. This will ensure that you are credited properly for the return.
Can I return goods purchased at a Toni Plus store location to Toni Plus Online?
- No, we cannot accept returns from in-store purchases at our online location. Returns must be made at the store where the purchase was made.This will ensure that you are credited properly for the return.
What do I do if goods are delivered damaged?
- It is important that you inspect the packaging for tears, holes, etc. before you sign the delivery driver’s consignment notes. Please ensure that goods found to be damaged are signed for as ‘damaged’.
- In the event of a problem with the delivery, please email us at email@example.com within 24 hours of receiving of the goods.
What do I do if goods are missing in transit?
- Please ensure that the number of parcels on the delivery note corresponds with the number of parcels you have received.
- If you do not receive your goods within the intended time please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why isn’t my browser working with your site?
- You may have technical issues. Ordering from our website requires the use of an SSL-compliant browser. We recommend using Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or 9.0, Firefox 3.5 or later, Safari 4.0 or later, Google Chrome 2.0 or later or a mobile device. If you are using earlier versions of the browsers listed here, we can’t guarantee that all our site features will work correctly. Also, your browser preferences must be set to accept cookies.
Toni Plus is committed to protecting your privacy, and takes its responsibilities regarding the security of user information very seriously.
- We have structured our website so that you can visit without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. Once you choose to provide us with any information by which you can be identified, it will be used only to process enquiries or orders and to provide a more personalized shopping experience. The information may also be used to notify you about changes in services, special offers or new arrivals that Toni Plus thinks you will find of interest.
- For your protection, we do not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- You can decide if and how your computer will accept a cookie by configuring your preferences or options in your browser. However, if you choose to reject cookies, you cannot shop with us and may not be able to use certain features within our website.
Where are your retail shops?
- Please CLICK HERE for our retail locations.
How can I contact Toni Plus Online?